Saturday, June 23, 2007

Tenth Grade Geometry

I won't mention my tenth grade teacher's name because there are probably people alive who loved him. He was old, fat, and didn't seem to like us. He was about to retire, and he didn't care any more. He rarely talked to us, didn't want to explain things to us, and rarely looked up from what he was reading at his desk.

In all fairness to him, I was getting rebelious.

I did what I felt like, pulled my only 'B' in math ever, and quit taking math courses - until community college, that is. It was required at that level, also. I took a lab class, did the work in a day, and showed up twice for tests.

I had to pay for that course, so I went ahead and got an 'A'.

No comments:

Working William

William is my best friend at this point of my life. He has an uncommon developed talent for understanding processes, though I don't thin...