Friday, July 06, 2007

Ladies, It's Been Out of My Control

I'm aware that mothers are far more important than fathers.

I'm aware that the matriarchal concept of Mother Nature makes much more sense than the patriarchal concept of God as to the birth of life.

I'm aware that the person deserving the most gravity in my lifetime has been Mother Teresa.

Thank you for exercising that extraordinary gift of patience, which God so wisely thought to give you, while I rambled about those from the least important gender. I'm just following where my thoughts lead as my thoughts lead me there.

Women: you can't live without them for women are the source of life.

No comments:

Working William

William is my best friend at this point of my life. He has an uncommon developed talent for understanding processes, though I don't thin...