Sunday, July 01, 2007

Who Would I Appoint as King of the World?

I would narrow it quickly down to Chris Rock and Adam Carolla. They both, from my perspective, appear to be geniuses.

Chris Rock has a much deeper understanding of time and human nature than most people notice. Even if he is a bit crude, he's brilliant. If you consider his 'crudeness' as 'flippant explanation,' he gives you the answers to a lot of life's, and society's, questions.

Adam Carolla has very humble beginnings. He, like Mr. Rock, understands time and human nature. His 'poor taste' usually lies in exaggerated conclusions. He differs from Mr. Rock in that he has experience in structural development of such things as houses, garages, and other buildings.

It's such a difficult selection that I wish there were just something that would make it black and white for me. Even then, would no reflection or full reflection be correct in that polarly opposed, binary option series?

I've probably wasted enough e=mc2 on that question already.

No comments:

Working William

William is my best friend at this point of my life. He has an uncommon developed talent for understanding processes, though I don't thin...